Position: Vietnam Representative Office Manager
Summary: One of the most reputable and successful EB-5 regional center companies in the US is setting up a representative office in Ho Chi Minh City and looking for a full-time professional office manager who is an extremely responsible person and is enthusiastic to run the show. An ideal candidate should be a competent professional able to independently (at least initially) operate an office on daily basis in a competitive environment and handle local marketing resources and partnership network.
The ultimate goal of this position is to deliver effective operational support that will consistently help employer’s EB-5 fund raising in Vietnam.
- Help establish the representative office legally, financially and in full compliance of the laws
- Independently manage the office and handle administrative, banking, tax, legal, and other matters in the office on daily basis
- Report all financial records to the headquarter and complete daily booking of the operation
- Support the development of local marketing network of EB-5 agents and referral channels
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with all local partners and EB-5 agents
- Collaborate with headquarter marketing team to coordinate local marketing efforts
- Accept and perform other assignments by the US headquarter
- A Bachelor’s degree is required but a Master’s degree is preferred
- Excellent oral and written English, work or study experience in the US is highly preferred
- Good understanding of the EB-5 immigration requirements and the marketplace
- Capable of handling administrative, banking, tax, legal, and other matters on multi-tasking basis
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and most office applications
- Well-organized and detail oriented person
- Exceptional communication and writing skills are required, with presentation skills being a plus
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Salary/Pay: A highly competitive base salary, an attractive bonus plan, and other work benefits will be offered based on individual qualifications.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.