USCIS-Approved Geographic Coverage
ALCH has successfully obtained 9 regional center approvals from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and has a combined regional center coverage across 15 U.S. states—including California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Oregon, Kansas, Washington, Maryland and Indiana—and the District of Columbia.
Our EB-5 Services:
1. Regional Center Sponsorship
What you get: A guaranteed right to use the sponsorship of an experienced USCIS-designated regional center in good standing.
2. EB-5 Planning, Document Preparation, and Exemplar Filing
What you get: Professional consultation on EB-5 planning and capital structuring, preparation and submission of key EB-5 documents, and/or exemplar filing by our expert team of corporate and immigration attorneys, economist, and translators.
- Offering documents (Limited Partnership Agreement, Operating Agreement, Subscription Agreement, Private Placement Memorandum, Escrow Agreement, etc.)
- Matter of Ho-compliant Business Plan
- Economic report and job creation analysis
- Loan documents (Loan Agreement, Promissory Note, Deed of Trust, etc.)
- I-924 exemplar filing
3. USCIS EB-5 Petition and Form Filing
What you get: Filing of USCIS Form I-526, Form DS260/I-485, and/or Form I-829 for your entire family by our experienced immigration attorney.