Job Description: When you join Regional Centers Holding Group (RCH), you become part of one of the most dynamic and innovative EB-5 regional centers and financial institutions in the world. Our leadership is responsive and supportive, empowering those smart and passionate who drive our success. We are continually innovating and improving: we take risks, seek progress, and celebrate success as a team. As a global leader in EB-5, we are seeking an Accountant for our headquarters at 1 World Trade Center in Long Beach. We have excellent career opportunities available for an Accountant to perform financial planning, reporting, analysis, and other accounting activities in support of the company’s goals and objectives.
The Accountant’s role is to manage the books for the company as well as its affiliates and subsidiaries. Our mission is “Sustainable success through integrity, transparency, and accountability”.
What you will do:
- Assist the CPA in collecting and reporting financial data
- Prepare tax returns and financial reports
- Bookkeep capital, asset/liability, loan, and investment accounts
- Compile monthly reports, open and maintain investment accounts.
- Document company and client financial transactions
- Prepare revenue/sales monthly entries
- Open, maintain and resolve issues on clients’ accounts
- Reconcile both domestic and overseas corporate bank accounts
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Experience using other accounting software is a plus
- Strong knowledge in Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Must have ability to meet deadlines under pressure; manage time; research special topics and present results; maintain confidentiality
- Must be a team player with good math and data skills
- Fluency or working knowledge of Chinese is preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Workplace: World Trade Center in Long Beach, CA
Salary/Pay: Competitive W-2 salary, bonus, 401k plan, medical insurance, vacation days, employee training program, etc.
If you are interested in this position and feel qualified for the role of Accountant, email a PDF of your resume to HR@usa-rc.com for immediate consideration. Please visit usa-rc.com for more details. Thank you!