Position: Shanghai Administrative Assistant
Summary: One of the most reputable and successful EB-5 regional center companies in the US is looking for a full-time professional executive assistant for Shanghai office.
- Assist manager to support the development of local marketing network of EB-5 agents and referral channels
- Assist manager to maintain and strengthen relationship with all local partners and EB-5 agents
- Collaborate with marketing team to coordinate local marketing efforts
- A Bachelor’s degree is required but a Master’s degree is preferred. Work or study experience in the US is highly preferred
- At lease one year work experience in EB-5 Industry
- Good understanding of the EB-5 immigration requirements and the marketplace
- Excellent learning skills and work ethics, capable of signing investors after training
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and most office applications
- Well-organized and detail oriented person
- With resources in Shanghai is preferred
Location: Shanghai, China
Salary/Pay: A highly competitive base salary, an attractive bonus plan, training at headquarter every year, and other work benefits will be offered based on individual qualifications.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org