RCH EB-5 Regional Centers Map:
RCH has successfully obtained 11 Regional Center approvals from the USCIS and has a combined Regional Center coverage across 17 U.S. states, including California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, D.C., Colorado, Washington, Maryland, Hawaii and Indiana. Other than these states, we are consistently expanding our Regional Center coverage.
EB-5 Regional Centers Services RCH provides:
1. Regional Center Sponsorship
What you get: A guaranteed right to use the sponsorship of a USCIS designated regional center in good standing.
2. EB-5 planning, document preparation, and exemplar filing
What you get: Professional consultation on EB-5 planning and capital structuring, preparation and submission of all the key EB-5 documents and exemplar filing:
- Offering documents (Limited Partnership Agreement/Operating Agreement, Subscription Agreement, PPM, Escrow Agreement …)
- EB-5 compliant Business Plan
- Economic report and job creation analysis
- Loan documents (Loan Agreement, Promissory Note, Deed of Trust etc.)
3. EB-5 filing for EB-5 investors
What you get: filing I-526s, DS260/I-485s and I-829s with USCIS for the entire family
Fee Structure – CALL FOR DETAIL