Position: Loan Portfolio Manager
Summary: The Loan Portfolio Manager is the primary point of contact for established borrowers, servicing companies, and partner banks. Under the general direction of the COO, this position’s responsibility will be to manage all aspects of a growing portfolio of $200M+ including tasks related to servicing, compliance, and customer engagement. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, diligent, and have a strong background of accounting and lending.
- Interpret complex loan agreements and apply loan terms to interest calculation.
- Calculate and analyze loan interest income of various loan types and term periods.
- Prepare loan payment summaries within required time in an accurate manner.
- Review and verify the accuracy of loan payments based on loan documents and industry updates.
- Maintain good relationships and ensure the compliance of borrowers, servicing companies, and partnering banks.
- Work closely with accounting and legal team to enforce timely delivery of loan payments and all related documentation.
- Monitor and identify past due loans. Recommend solutions and work with executive team to resolve issues.
- Analyze information provided by borrowers (construction, financial statements, tax returns, etc.) and periodically evaluate the health of individual loans and the portfolio.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with lending, accounting, financial analysis, or similar. Experiences in Commercial loans or government loans are highly preferred.
- Highly down-to-earth manner and positive attitude.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Maintain attention to detail while managing multiple priorities.
Location: Long Beach, CA
Salary/Pay: Competitive salary + health insurance + vacation + 401K
Work authorization: Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org