Employment type: full-time
Employer: Regional Centers Holding Group Inc.
Summary: A fast growing international investment company is seeking a full-time bookkeeper to collect and report financial data and assist with preparing tax returns and financial reports.
- Document company and client financial transactions.
- Prepare revenue/sales monthly entries.
- Open, maintain, and resolve issues on clients’ accounts.
- Reconcile both domestic and overseas corporate bank accounts.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of Mandarin Chinese is required.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel, experience using any other accounting software is a plus.
- Must be a quick learner and team player, strong knowledge in Accounting and Corporate Finance is needed.
- Good reporting and presentation skills, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, able to read and research on internet and report results, keep confidentiality.
- Good time management, data entry, and math skills.
Workplace: World Trade Center in Long Beach, CA
Salary/Pay: Competitive salary and benefits based on individual qualifications.
Work authorization: Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org