Summary: A fast growing international business is seeking a full-time book keeper to collect and report its financial data to help CPA in tax return and financial report preparation, book keep its capital, asset/liability, loan, and investment accounts, compiling monthly reports, opening and maintaining investment accounts etc.
- Document company and client financial transactions
- Prepare revenue/sales monthly entries
- Open, maintain and resolve issues on clients’ accounts
- Reconcile both domestic and overseas corporate bank accounts
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 year experience. Familiarity with Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel, experience using any other accounting software is a plus.
- Must be a quick learner and team player, strong knowledge in Accounting and Corporate Finance is needed.
- Good reporting and presentation skills, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, able to read and research on internet and report results, keep confidentiality, knows how to manage time, decent data entry and math skills.
- A foreign language in Chinese is preferred.
Location: World Trade Center in Long Beach, CA
Salary/Pay: Competitive W-2 salary, 401k plan, medical insurance, vacation days etc. based on individual qualifications.
Work authorization: Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please contact: email@example.com